Forms are amazing tools to collect information and gather feedback from your prospects, leads and users. Of course, there are countless contact forms options out there, and we have even talked about a few in the past, but, if you are a WordPress user, I’m sure you’ll understand my point when you read more about Ninja Forms in this article.
Ninja Forms help you create contact forms and even manage submissions easily with a simple drag and drop interface. Up until this point there is “nothing really special”, right? Well, Ninja Forms Wordpress users are usually huge fans. Why? Not only because the creators of the contact form plugin offer a great support, but also because Ninja Forms have tons of customization options and extensions.
There is a Ninja Forms extension for your contact forms
The form extensions are free and paid, some of them even let you tweak your contact form layout, to make multi-page forms and customize your forms with CSS themes. So, if you are a developer, Ninja Forms is an excellent, and highly powerful, tool for creating forms inside of your WordPress admin without the need to create posts from contact forms.
More than 40 extensions
- Conditional Logic: Show or hide fields, change field values, or send specific notifications all based upon user input.
- Multi-Part Forms: Easily break up long contact forms into multiple pages. Control animation and direction. Show a confirmation page.
- Front-End Posting: Create posts, pages, or any custom post type from the front-end.
- File Uploads: Add file upload fields to save files to your server or send them to Dropbox or Amazon S3 securely.
- Save User Progress: Allow users to save their form progress and return later to complete their submissions.
- Front-End Editor: Edit posts, pages, custom post types, user profiles, and more from the front-end. Customizable registration and login.
- MailChimp: Quickly create newsletter signup forms for your MailChimp account.
- Campaign Monitor: Quickly create newsletter signup forms for your Campaign Monitor account.
- User Analytics: Collect data about users who submit your forms. Capture: OS, IP address, Browser, Region, etc.
- Constant Contact: Quickly create newsletter signup forms for your Constant Contact account.
- Pushover: Send push notifications of form submissions to your Android and iOS devices with Pushover.
- FreshBooks: Automatically insert Ninja Forms data right into Freshbooks when your potential clients submit contact forms.
- AWeber: Use Ninja Forms to quickly create flexible newsletter signup forms for your AWeber email marketing account.
- PayPal Express: Use PayPal Express to accept payments using your Ninja Forms.
- MailPoet: The MailPoet (formerly Wisija) extension allows you to quickly create newsletter signup forms for your mailing lists using Ninja Forms.
- Text Message Notifications: Send text message notifications to a site administrator when a form has been submitted.
- Modal Forms: Open your Ninja Forms with a simple and clean modal pop-up.
- Mad Mimi: Use Ninja Forms to quickly create flexible newsletter signup forms for your Mad Mimi email marketing account.
- Zoho CRM: Easily integrate your Zoho CRM and convert more inquiries into sales
- Table Editor: Collect tabular data in your form from users with a spreadsheet-like table editor.
- Capsule CRM: Create a new contact, opportunity, and task automatically from your contact us form.
- Secure Form: Control who can see your form based on a password or popular WordPress eCommerce systems.
- Stripe: Use Stripe to accept payments using your Ninja Forms.
- Insightly CRM: Create contacts, opportunities, projects, tasks, and notes from your form!
- PDF Form Submission: Easily create PDF copies of your form submissions
- Batchbook CRM: Connect WordPress to your Batchbook CRM to automatically create contacts and companies.
- Sendy: Sendy extension for Ninja Forms lets you subscribe user’s using Ninja Forms.
- Sezion: By combining Ninja Forms, Zapier and Sezion you can automatically create a personalized video for every form response, which usually means creating a personalized video for every lead, user and customer.
- PopControl: Many options to pop your Ninja Forms in a lightbox.
- Trello: Create Trello cards from your Ninja Forms submissions.
- Elavon: Collect credit card payments into your Elavon merchant account (requires SSL certificate)
- Zapier: Easily integrate Ninja Forms with Zapier.
- SalesForce CRM: Connect your forms to your Salesforce CRM account.
- Zoho Creator: Use Ninja Forms as a front end form for your Zoho Creator database applications.
- Vimeo Uploader: Allow uploads to your Vimeo account from your WordPress site
- iContact: Add users to your lists in iContact using Ninja Forms.
- GetResponse: GetResponse Addon for Ninja Forms lets you add user’s to your Campaigns in GetResponse using Ninja Forms
- Slack: Get Slack notifications every time a user submits a form.
- CleverReach: Connect your Ninja Forms to your Cleverreach newsletter.
- Webhooks: Send user-submitted data to any external URL using a GET or POST request.
- Excel Export: Export Ninja Forms submissions to an Excel file.
- WebMerge: Easily populate PDFs, Excel spreadsheets, Word docs, or PowerPoint shows using webmerge.me.
- Help Scout: Create tickets (conversations) in Help Scout from Ninja Forms submissions.
- Emma: Add users to Emma newsletters using Ninja Forms
Creating a personalized video for every Ninja Forms response
Did you know you can automatically create a personalized video for every response? Personalized videos are unique videos tailored for and from specific audiences, content or occasions. They are created on the cloud in real-time based on your leads’ data. This means that every time there is a new response using one of your contact forms, you can automatically secure lead engagement with a highly targeted Personalized Video.
But what’s the difference between a normal video and a personalized video? Let’s keep it simple. We all know that video is the type of content with the best ROI. Well, a personalized video is 54% more engaging than a normal video.
Test it now: create a personalized video from contact form
Let’s see how it works with a live example. Below you’ll find a contact form example. If you fill it out, Sezion will automatically create a personalized video with the information you just added, and then an email will be sent to you containing the video link. You will be also automatically subscribed to our blog :-).
How It Works
Easy. Ninja Forms have an integration with Zapier (paid add-on), which is a service that automates tasks between more than 500 business apps. Sounds great, right? In minutes Zapier will help you combine Ninja Forms with Sezion to automatically create personalized videos based on your form responses.
Follow these steps:
- Install and activate the Ninja Forms Zapier add-on.
- In your Ninja Forms admin, open an existing form or create a new one (including adding form fields).
- Open the form’s “Form Settings” tab and locate “Zapier Settings” then click “Add New”.
- Give your new Zap a name and paste the URL provided below.
- Click “Save Zap” and then click “Save”.
- Sync your form with Zapier. To do so, click the “Sync” button.
Now that your form is connected to Zapier, let’s connect it to Sezion to create the videos. To do so, follow these steps:
- Create a free Sezion account if you haven’t.
- Select Sezion in the action side within Zapier.
- If this is the first time you use Sezion on Zapier, you’ll need to connect your Sezion account by adding your Sezion Account ID and Account Secret, which you’ll find within your user Dashboard. Here you’ll find a How-to video in case you need help.
- Select your Sezion Template. There are free templates and you can also contact us for a custom personalized video template. The template you choose will determine the available Dynamic Media fields (the fields that can be personalized within a video).
- Add the fields for the video metadata:
- Video Title
- Video Description
- Video Keywords / Tags
- Custom Metadata (here you can add any needed metadata, for example the lead email to then send the generated video by email, which can be done automatically also using Zapier).
- Add the fields for the Dynamic Media (the data that will personalize the video; for example, the contact Name).
- Test the zap.
Tip: If you prefer not to pay for the extension, you can also manage to use Gmail (or any other email service) and Zapier to conect your contact forms to Sezion. For example, use the contact form notification fields as the fields for the zap. Here is how I did it for this tutorial:
Every time a new prospect, lead or user has filled out a form using the Ninja Forms WordPress plugin, a personalized video will be automatically created.
Sending the personalized video by email
Now let’s send the new video by email to our lead. In our previous steps we added the lead’s email in the Custom Metadata field. Now follow these steps in order to send the video by email:
- Create a new Zap.
- This time the Sezion app will be in the Trigger side and your favorite email app in the Action Side.
- Copy the Webhook URL that Zapier gives you and paste it in the Webhook field within the Sezion template used to create the videos.
- Now create a new video (you can do this by testing again the previous zap).
- Now just follow the steps that the selected email app shows you.
- Test the zap.
By including this automatically created personalized video you will skyrocket your marketing strategies in real-time. Contact forms are a powerful marketing tool, not only to gather information from your prospects, leads and users, but also to increase your engagement rate.